How to Submit a Project to the Network on Culture
The Network on Culture welcomes proposals for research, training, or education on culture, or opportunities to collaborate on the same.
If you would like to propose a project, please complete and forward the Proposal Outline (below). We will acknowledge receipt of your Proposal Outline immediately and provide a formal response within sixty days of receipt. If the Proposal Outline aligns with our Mission Statement, fits our Mandate, and agrees with our Guiding Principles, we may ask for further information. In this case, our final decision will be provided within a further sixty days of receiving the requested information.
Please note that we only accept project proposals from members. Information on how to become a member of the Network on Culture is available here.
If you need assistance in completing the Proposal Outline, please contact us.
Please use Arial 11 pt font, with page margins of 2 cm. Maximum three pages, plus CV.
- Contact Information (please ensure you update your membership contact information)
- Email address
- Website URL, if available
- Work Proposed
- Title of project
- Number of participants in the project
- Where the project will occur
- Keywords of project
- Project description
- Potential funders
- Budget outline
- Please attach a one-page CV focusing on your most recent work and ensure your membership CV is updated.